Valentine's Day is almost here and we wanted to share some of our personal favorite gifts that makes us want to spread the love and show appreciation to all the important people in our lives - family, friends, work buddies, your favorite barista, even the delivery person (we kind of get lots of deliveries around here!). And don't forget to practice some much needed self-love and treat yourself to something nice (I'm looking at you hustlin' mamas!). Here are some easy gifts sure to warm hearts and make them feel special.
1. Handblown glass votive in true love, glassybaby $55. These beautiful votives come with an inspirational message (each has its own name and meaning behind it) and have been a go to gift for any occasion. Nothing short of stunning.
2. Love heart blocks displays love in 12 different languages - because love crosses all boundaries; Uncle Goose $20
3. Furoshiki Scarf in "Love". Doubles as a fun fabric wrap -speaks directly to our hearts! Nuno $38
4. Heart Key fob in red felt. For that someone who is "key" in your life. Graf Lantz $12
5. Hoya heart plant with with a cheeky ceramic message pop (like "I dig you" or "You grow girl"). Even if you don't have a green thumb it'll last longer than a traditional bouquet; The Sill $30
7. Floating frame by Artifact Uprising from $79. Just add that special photo for a personalized touch.
8. Thoughtfulls "Love Life" inspirational pop-out cards. These are great to give out to ANYONE, like that extra attentive waiter or super friendly cashier! Compendium, $6.95 for a box of 30